Saturday, March 22, 2008

THE PLAID THAT WOULDN'T DYE...

TALES FROM THE CRYPT eeeer POT.
Here is that lovely plaid again after it was overdyed with BLACK and a few other colors.


This is what the plaid looked like before dyeing, Susan brought a piece to class so I could show you.




UGLY Plaid can sure make a girl hungry, after we finished the couple of sushi pieces I saved from dinner Wednesday then Susan has a bowl of soup and I had a few tortilla chips.
Here are the pieces I dyed for the shop, they look a little bright here...

All fluffed & ready to go to the shoppe.

The kitchen aftermath


While admiring her dye work Susan stepped back a little too far and took a little dip.

Thankfully I had a pair of pants small enough for her, t-shirt & flip flops she could wear while we extended the day and dried her clothes.
WE DEFINITELY will have to do this again, maybe when the pool is a little warmer!

HAPPY EASTER - HE HAS RISEN REJOICE!

Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: