Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS.....

Yesterday was a Loooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg day!
We didn't leave the shop until 7pm. Helen & Ron (the shop owners) were so sweet they took the entire family out to dinner at a local buffet.
We finally got home around 8:30 last night, I actually got to sleep before 1 pm, the first time in weeks.

Today was another visit to the DENTIST The 3rd crown of the year. . .
I honestly thought I was finished...then I was told there was one more tooth that REALLY needed a root canal and two older fillings that needed to be replaced this year.
Honestly I am not sure I can afford this so far we are at 3037 through today. I guess I do have the dogs beat though!

Off to see what I can pull together for an impromptu garage sale this weekend and take two more advil for the headache I am now getting!

TODAY'S PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT........
BRUSH & FLOSS AFTER EVERY MEAL!

No comments: