Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Things are just starting to HEAT UP


Even though our summer sky is stunning!

I am sooo ready for Autumn... the problem here in Central Florida is that Autumn
doesn't arrive until a week before Christmas
That is if we are lucky!

So while hiding inside I started making some of my own 'changes'
Our UFO (un finished objects) rug hooking group has a new online meeting place.
I haven't been able to get all the members admitted yet....
We will be updating the PRHG Blog (link to the left) with more photo's soon.


A fellow hooker injured her arm which has led me into the online world of Scrabble
I even started a game with DIL Brittnay


Last week I tried Onion Skin Dying a few pieces of cotton/linen/muslin & wool

Back to my mini remodeling job....watch for pictures soon!

Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: