Thursday, August 28, 2008

FREEBIE THURSDAY

First & Foremost a BIG THANK YOU to those that have placed orders, helping me stay a Consultant!
GOD has been working on my heart to be more open with friends & family, which in the past has been
very difficult due to betrayals by family & a few I thought were friends. Sending that email was truly an exercise in Trust & Faith in GOD.

We're supposed to rejoice in our tribulations, "knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance" (Romans 5:3). The Lord tells me to "boast about my weaknesses"...even difficult losses & grief..."so that the power of Christ may dwell in me" (2 Corinthians 12:9).

Because I have been so blessed I want to share just a little something with everyone, a page of ideas & free wallpapers from my site with everyone.

Desktop Wallpapers/Layouts

Project Ideas
I hope you enjoy them

What if we all did a little something for one person everyday? It could be everyone in your day...something to aspire to but start with one person. Smile at a stranger, hug friends you meet, give someone a compliment, open a door for someone else, pay the toll for someone behind you, bring a neighbor a plate of cookies, send a card to someone.
I know others have tried to inspire us to do these things and called them pay it forward, random acts of kindness..etc. They used to be called manners, courtesy, respect, decency and loving others.

Lets try to make these a habit starting today...one person, then two, then more....Share with us how you found a way to BLESS SOMEONE else and maybe you will inspire another for tomorrow!

Blessings 2 U Friends

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Tammy, I am so glad that you posted this. I try so hard every day to do at least one act of kindness. Sometimes this world is a difficult place to be and just a smile to someone you don't know may just touch their heart in such a way that maybe in some small way we have helped them. No one knows the burdens that people carry and just one small act of kindness can do miracles. Thank you for posting this. And thank you for visiting my blog. I added you just in case you didn't see. I love your blog and I want other people to read it and be inspired.

HarvestHomePrimitives

Tammy said...

Leslie Thank you for your comment... I am adding you to my blog list!
We are really worse than we all think we are and the good news is that GOD loves us more than we can ever imagine.

We all need that little smile, hug, howdy, how are you, you go first at some point in our daily life we just get so wrapped up in our own issues we forget someone else is going through something themselves.

Blessings 2 U Friend!