Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My oh My

Where did the time go?
I vaguely recall Piano Lessons on Friday

Saturday was interesting
Shortly after this photo was taken Tyler was attacked by yellow jackets while helping Dad outside.
Little buggers bit through his socks and got his ankles

Sunday after Church Tim and Brittany brought Gavin over for dinner
Auntie Sahara with Gavin

We all watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe while Tim slept through dinner and the movie.

Monday morning still swollen so we went to Urgent Care and they said time for Prednisone, I forgot to take out my phone to get a picture of him getting the shot in his hiney! More Prednisone, tablet, this morning and the swelling is almost gone.

Yesterday afternoon Redeemer bought, cooked and served all the teachers as well as their families at R. Bruce Wagner Elementary School.
We arrived at 3:30 and started setting up...here are Gannon and Sahara preparing the lettuce for the burgers

We went to have my spine adjusted this morning, the Library to check out some more books then to the lake to feed the Swans.
My Favorite Florida Road

Sahara and Madison feeding the Swans

Tyler and Madison avoiding the pigeons

After eating bread from my hand I asked her to kindly pose for a picture

The girls at Lake Morton

Mr. Woodstork was a little camera shy but not shy about eating the bread

Back to sewing, cleaning and organizing...


Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: