Friday, August 29, 2008

Surprise Blessings!

Yesterday I received a small package in the mail from my bff Cheri...
Cheri knew how I was struggling lately with all the issues of this year and the angel she is she went out and found me a Sterling Silver Heart with pave and baguette diamonds channeled
into the heart. She said it was to remind me that she & GOD love me and a friend loveth at ALL times!
yes I cried some more...

Last night while I was watching little Gavin my dear sweet friend Lori *and our Pastors wife*
called me to run out & see the sunset, bless her heart she knows I take thousands of photos of the sky.
Well I didn't really rush as it was raining here and didn't think I would see anything...BOY WAS I WRONG!

It was still sprinkling but here are a few snapshots I took while the sun set.










Thank you Cheri, Lori & GOD!

1 comment:

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Tamster ~ how beautiful those photos are! Thank you for sharing.