Monday, August 25, 2008

A LONG WEEKEND....

Which started Friday at 9am loaded up the kids & drove to the Florida State Fairgrounds to set up for CELEBRATE TAMPA.
until 2pm then drove electric cart until 3pm helping consultants in with their boxes & carts of supplies.
Left at 3:15 to pick up Gavin and babysat until 12:30 am got up at 6:30 and headed back to the fairgrounds for the event.

This is Saturday Morning at 9am 1100 women working on their albums



Here is my group of Ladies!


At 3pm they play YMCA and everyone gets up to sing & dance...except my rowdy group they get on their chairs to sing & dance...this started at Celebrate Orlando a few years ago... we were missing one of our regular gals Ann who had foot surgery, she is usually up here with the gals




At 8pm we hauled my inventory out front down the way to my car & then I came back in to work with my dh
helping drive the carts loading the consultants with their supplies up to head home.

The kids chipped in helping Melanie, Julie & Rene, anyway they could. See these ladies travel the country putting on these events for us and they haul all the pages, decorations, tools etc to each town. CRAZY but we love them for it!


NOW ONTO THE DRAWING.....
The winner was chosen this morning and it is Vicki of Hogscald Holler!!

CONGRATULATIONS VICKI! email me so I can get your address
Tresured at tampabay dot rr dot com

Thank you all for entering and if you send me your address' at the email above I will send you a
consolation prize!

Blessings 2 U Friends

1 comment:

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Wow Tamster! Busy weekend for you. Love the pic's ~ looks like everyone is having so much fun.