Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wonderful Christmas Idea....if you live where it is cold

I came across this beautiful idea this morning. Taking old or new doilies
(for you whippersnappers they were on the backs of Grandma's chairs, couch or on the arms)
placing them in plates or pie pans and flooding them then set them out to freeze.
She then hung them on her patio....They remind me of Snowflakes.

Just beautiful but alas that won't last long here in 82 degree weather so I am going to enjoy her video throughout Christmas.

Just a few things to focus on today...shipping a stool to a lovely customer from ETSY
Finishing my Southern Snowballs to list on ETSY
Getting ready for the company Christmas Party at the Yacht Club....my first time to the Club since moving here ooooh la la
Putting Medication in Casper's eye every two hours
Find some more things for tomorrow & Saturdays Garage Sale Yes for you northerners I know this seems odd but remember it's still warm enough for shorts here.

Blessings 2 U Friends

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Joey's been reading blogs with me...I had to explain to him what a doily was!!!