Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just not enough time...Christmas Eve

It doesn't seem to matter that I start gathering gifts for Christmas the days after Christmas is over there never seems to be enough time to do all the things or spend time with the people we wish.

I guess that is also true of each day, there never seems to be enough time...or in my case energy to finish all I would like to do each day. Sorta feel like the hamster on the wheel running round & round while never going anywhere and fast.
I guess that is why I like facebook more these days, you can see what family & friends are doing, view photos, talk with each other daily (that is if they are on regularly). I have found some old friends as well as new ones these last few months and when all is said and done relationships are the most important way for us to invest our time.

This Christmas may you treasure every second with your family & friends, don't get caught on the hamster wheel.

Blessings 2 U Friends


1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Merry Christmas Tammy...
Merry Merry Christmas!