Monday, July 21, 2008

Weighing in at 8lbs.....

Boy was Brittnay a trouper! After going home Friday Night & returning Sunday Night the doctors finally hooked her back up to Pitocin around 11pm since nothing had progressed.
I drove up to the hospital at the same time Tim returned with food for he & his MIL, I stayed until 5:30am when the Dr. said she would be back in an hour to rupture the bag of water.
I dashed home to get new contacts, as the set I had was irritating my eye, and took an hour nap.

After feeding & pilling the critters I called and she still hadn't returned, okay I can get a few more things done around the house.
Called again after an hour still no doctor....one hour later she finally had arrived & broke the bag.
We had pulled out of Starbucks and were almost at the hospital, I knew at my age I was not going to be able to run on adrenaline for the next 24hours.
Sure enough nothing had really progress and finally around 12:45 Barbara & I headed down with the kids to grab a bite to eat & MORE STARBUCKS.
When we returned it was decided enough was enough and it was time to do a C-Section as still nothing had progressed.
So approx. 3pm today he arrived

Thank you nurse Brenda for taking this photo for me...it was all I could do to not run in there & scoop him up away from the nurse who was not empathetic to his screams!

Thank you to everyone who prayed for all of us...
Brittnay is in her room recouperating poor Dad has to go back to work tomorrow, MIL Barbara is staying with Brittnay another night while we all came home to feed the critters & catch another hour nap before dinner and will return tomorrow to hold this little fellow!

Blessings 2 U Friend

No comments: