Thursday, January 08, 2009

Virus/Germs/Bacteria/YUCK!

Well it is day 5 and this 'bug' is showing no signs of retreat so my post will be another short & sweet one today.
Susan isn't feeling well today either so we cancelled our dyeing day and no Gavin since I don't want him to catch this crud.

Yesterday was another Vet trip but this time it was Calvin, he was showing all the typical signs of a bladder infection again so I ran him in for tests. Oddly there was no bacteria so we are trying anti-inflammatory drugs this time along with some Amoxicillin just for good measure in case we were sooo early in catching it.

Have you ever tried to give medicine to a cat?

Thankfully his thyroid pill can be broken into tiny pieces & hidden in cheese and so can this anti-inflammatory pill but the Amoxicillian well that is a horse of a different color.

Sorry I couldn't decide which one I liked best!

Take your vitamins, get plenty of rest, wash your hands & keep away from sick folks!

Blessings 2 U Friends...stay healthy

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

I "feel" for both you and Calvin!!!
I've been "fighting" a UTI for two weeks. It's driving me nuts.