Friday, January 30, 2009

Ooops Thursday got away from me

Ever have one of those days where before you know it ... it's over?
DH left early to head to Tigertown/Joker Marchant Stadium for Pigfest even took the camper.
He did leave Peppermint Scones & Strawberry White Chocolate Scones for the ladies tonight.

So here I am a single parent again until Sunday...after my Chiro adjustment, stop at Starbucks & blood work I can home & went for my 3.5 mile run/walk...actually more walk/run.
Got a call from a bf, now mind you there are VERY FEW people I can talk to on the phone for more than 10 minutes. Then before I knew it I was on facebook carrying on the phone conversation that ended. Of course I was cleaning & moving furniture while this was going on for my crop tonight but the afternoon & evening were almost gone & I was texting.
Facebook is addicting when I woke up at 3 am I checked for a message & found another friend online wide awake too nice to know your not alone sometimes.

Anyway here are more photos from the Florida Scrub Hooking last weekend...







and since I won't be posting later...may get another call before the crop ;-)






Enjoy your day and may you find something to smile about!

Blessings 2 U friends

No comments: