Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Holidays are over now what?

Things were going along really well until yesterday afternoon when I started feeling a bit 'tired'. I should have known something was up when I drove to Zephyrhills for class and we don't have class until next week, but I enjoyed the beautiful drive.
Later I thought it was just because Gavin was being so 'cranky' and wanting to be held. Sahara & I took him off to Walmart to get a walker & stroller in hopes I could put him down without his crying. Nope that lasted all of 3 minutes about the amount of time it took me to put those things together.

So today it is full blown headache/earache/sore throat/ stiff neck & shoulders and a cough...JOY!

We still have the tree, the mantle & the credenza decorated and since they didn't go up until the week before Christmas they will stay up until I feel better. I am hooking in my spare time on my big rug...a Polly Minick Gameboard Design that was put aside this year so I could make some other small items to sell. Now that the Florida Scrub Hooking in Sebring is only a few weeks away I feel the urge to finish it. I want to start the Belsnickle I copied onto sewer cloth last January so I can finish it by Christmas this year.

Here are a few photos of the girls projects in class December 27th
Maggies 4 Seasons Home


Maggie's Stockings


Helen's second ever project


These little calves were in the field down the road from the shop that morning striking a pose



Blessings 2 U Friends...may you find beauty in the simple things this month!

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

Hope you feel better soon!
I've had the "blahs" for a couple of days now. Don't know if its the weather, or not looking forward to Steve going back to work, or what. I just hope that it "passes" soon.
Miss Ya
Libby

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Hope you are feeling better Tamster ~ take care of yourself and REST!

Happy New Year and wishes for a wonderful year ahead for you and your family.