Friday, September 26, 2008

Spinning around in circles....

Have you ever had a day when there are sooo many thoughts & things to do or accomplish running through your head & bumping into each other?

I woke up at 4 am with ideas & things to do battling it out in my brain. My body won out after 2 hours & I fell back asleep.
My brain feels like a Roller Derby Contest today...each idea racing to beat the next idea knocking it off the track for it to sneak up and knock the other off the track in a couple laps. AAAHHHHHHHH

Schoolwork to be graded, laundry to be done, 15 different projects in various stages of completion, 15 more to start, BIG CROP to finish planning & start pre-prep on, Piano lessons this afternoon, Field Trip tomorrow, Piano Recital tomorrow night CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

Okay so I figure I better start a list because one of these ideas is bound to get lost in the mayhem!
I did get that little ditty listed on Etsy the other day just click my Etsy in the upper right side of this blog.

May you have a PEACEFUL weekend!

Blessings 2 U Friends


OH OH good news I just heard on the news there is another Pirates of The Caribbean in the works WOOO HOOO

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Okay - so I'm not the only one who feels like my brain is running in circles. I just wish that my body could keep up.