Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Online Cross Stitch Magazine

No I still haven't found the cable...sorry I am looking while I am deep cleaning the bedroom though.

In the meantime I received my September Issue of The Gift of Stitching and WOW!
I love seeing Stitchers/Designers from around the world and what they are creating in different countries.
There are projects & charts not to mention clickable links which take you to learn more or see more.
I am thinking I need to make the Mary Queen of Scots Needleroll.
The inspiration from all the photos & websites are more than enough to keep you busy for the month or longer.
Even if your not a stitcher you should just take a moment to check it out!
Kristen Edwards, the editor & brains behind the magazine, is a dear soul that has blessed the readers with her talent.
Thank you Kristen for following those dreams and giving us a wonderful magazine.


Off to grade school papers, work on the church bulletin (they are testing me to see if I can do it right) & clean some more....say a prayer I find that cable!


Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: