Monday, September 22, 2008

Another weekend GONE ...custom baby onesies

I had a long list of 'to do's' this weekend but they didn't seem to get done!

Saturday afternoon/evening was spent watching Gavin,
here is the famous BOO BOO lip he has been making for a month now.

Don't recall ever seeing a one month old making boo boo lips!

He was happier outside but we don't have a stroller so we made our own
REDNECK STROLLER


Sunday while everyone was watching The Bears play the Buc's or The Rays (yes I like sports but I would rather be doing something else) I ran to JOAnn fabrics & found cute little onesies and iron ons to make for Gavin.

SPOILER ALERT BRITTANY & TIM DON'T LOOK





Seriously Brittany look away now!!


After washing & drying the the onesies


They need to be placed on a hard surface so I used the cutting board

Then I dry pressed the location the iron on will go

Placed the decal in the center of the onesie & pressed for about 80 seconds pressing firmly

LAST CHANCE TO LOOK AWAY BRITTANY!!




working at the Top Shop in High School really paid off didn't it?


I am not showing you the other 3 because I KNOW my DIL did not look away....she listens as well as my kids do!


Now I am sewing together a little ditty I hope to have listed on Etsy tonight or tomorrow...correction I am making salad for dinner then finishing the little ditty!

Blessings 2 U friends!

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

That is the cutest baby face I have ever seen!!!
Loved the onesie too.