Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Free For All

After breaking my toe Monday I have realized I can not sit for long periods of time...my day is usually spent moving
Sitting for more than an hour during the day usually means I am not feeling well.
So being forced to stay off my foot has been challenge for me one I have not succumbed to very willingly.

After getting my tennis shoe on today I thought hey maybe it really isn't broken & I only jammed or dislocated it.
NOT
By the time we got home from Piano & the couple errands today my toe was throbbing & I am now icing it again! UGH

So instead of mowing the front yard with my 'personal trainer' yes my personal trainer is our YARD MAN mower...
I am heading off to Primitive Hooking in Zephryhills to hang out & do some hooking on the UFO rugs.
The next person they are to be sent to is looking at IKE coming her way so I am going to hook a little more until Monday when the storm should be past her neck of the woods.

I want to leave you with the calendar quote from yesterday, September 11th

"If we truly want peace in the world, let us being by loving one another in our own families. If we want to spread joy, we need for every family to have joy." ~ Mother Teresa

just makes me think of what kind of family someone that would kill another or even themselves grew up with.


Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: