Friday, June 27, 2008

Raining Cats, Dogs, Pigs, Sheep, Horses...

Well of course it pours buckets as soon as my open house starts....Where is Twinkle?
She just called & is coming this afternoon (oh goodie more rain LOL)

Yesterdays Mystery shopper (leaving after her spree)


Guess who this is and win a gift! LOL
Jean is not allowed to play since she was here when the Mystery Shopper was leaving...sorry


My dyeing buddy Susan also came by after the Open House to visit, we hadn't seen each other since before
Grandma passed away. She is going to school & working full time to become a Physicians Assistant!
I admire her, I could not do all that right now!

NO training today, lummox that I am was spraying a small wasp nest in the arched entry outside the front door and
while I tried to scramble inside before they came after me I slid on the entry tiles & of course broke my fall with my left elbow & knee. Even with icing they are knots & I am sure will be beautiful colors just in time for the Fourth of July.

I also talked to my dil last night to see if she was ready....not yet!


Here is Tyler's before & after pictures...he got all his hairs cut Tuesday.




He decided he needs to get a job so a shorter cut might be the ticket.

Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: