Saturday, June 14, 2008

Off to the Vet this morning

After waking up worrying and Casper vomiting a little (he didn't eat or drink anything of significance yesterday) at 4:30 this morning. I finally got back to sleep around 6am then awoke at 7am got ready & took him in to Dr. Mac this morning, his temp was still up & he was still lethargic.

She drew blood right away which will be sent off this morning, then took x-rays to make sure there was no bowel obstruction and saw more tiny stones in his bladder & now in his kidney.
I got a urine sample & there is some blood in it so he is staying there over the weekend on antibiotics & fluids to rehydrate him.
It is days like this I wish I would have gotten my degree and had my own practice, but since I didn't there is no one I trust more to care for my animals.

So now to keep busy and not worry until I receive news on his condition, diagnosis & what treatment course we will be taking.

Not to mention get somethings listed & sold to pay this bill....:-)
Anyone want to buy a lightweight craft display booth??? :-)

Blessings 2 U today Friend!

No comments: