Friday, June 20, 2008

And they're OFF .

We are hitting the road...off to Collier-Seminole State Park for the weekend!

I think we are completely packed but who knows I am only functioning on 4 hours of sleep.

Sahara was awake until 3:40 this morning and of course kept me awake with her, finally I gave her a melatonin.

What normally takes an hour has taken me three hours this morning. I listed my newest piece on Ebay for PRHG'S

'HOT FUN in the Summertime' Launch
Over the next two weeks we will be listing items with a summertime feel or look.
Here is mine



This started as one of our Primitive Class Projects and I had to change up the design a bit
I had these amazing beads in the shape of Watermelon seed stashed away in my drawer for 18 years...
THEY WORK PERFECTLY don't you think?

So the important stuff is packed, coffee, clothes, my next piece (which is almost done) and my newest Issue of Country Home Magazine to finish reading on the way.
Polly is featured on the cover & her home, perfectly clean & beautifully arranged (always so I hear) is inside along with the newest Rug Kit to benefit Semper Fi Injured Marines.

Hope to have some wonderful photos to post later this weekend & check out the above links...expand your mind!

Blessings 2 U Friend

No comments: