Friday, June 13, 2008

Just one thing after another around here

Woke up to poor Casper not feeling well, he has a slight temp & some type of intestinal bug (Hoping for only 2 4hours)
He wouldn't eat his breakfast and has been sleeping on the couch all day. I have taken him out a couple of times to make sure he potties and got him to eat 1/2 a piece of sliced ham and drink a little water.

In the meantime I am trying to keep busy finishing up a couple of "TO DO" items, like rearrange my crop/art studio room.
I have decided to sell off the display I used for the Craft Shows and set up the room so that I can use it for inventory & storing my wool/foundations/patterns. In the process I am trying to remember to find my black beads to finish a wall hanging I hope to list next week for our PRHG "HOT Fun in the Summertime" Launch and a vintage box to mount my needlepunch bunny onto. Oh yeah and the crib/changing pad sheet for the nursery at church.

Okay back to work...then piano lessons, then the eye doctor (who is a NUT) Hi Dr. Petro! :-)

Have a Blessed Day & Stay Safe, we are praying for ALL those affected by fires, tornados, floods, earthquakes & the heat.

Blessings 2 U Friend

No comments: