Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where is the time going?

Wow I can't believe the weekend is almost over.....
a brief recap of some things I accomplished;

I dyed more wool yesterday.....


The Moonlit Midnight Blues was a custom order there is one left in my Etsy Store...

I finished this little pinkeep that I was working on during the airshow and finally got it listed on Ebay


Attended a Makeup Luncheon with my daughter & her co-workers this morning/afternoon (not a big make up person here)



We all went to see Ben Steins new move EXPELLED....very eye opening and sad but you should see it!


Hubby is watching Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp & it is all I can do to not watch it tonight (I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP) still digesting Expelled.


Tomorrow we are attending a Ray's game with our eldest daughter & her boyfriend. I honestly don't know who they are even playing...but the kids are excited to go to another game.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and spending time with those you love!

Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: