Thursday, April 17, 2008

more power than even I realized

I have to smile as this morning I received an email from one of the ladies in our Primitive Rug Hooking Group....
There has been ongoing problems when members try to sign into the group boards ....they are unable to sign in...Ebay has said they are aware of the problem and they are working on it.

A while back someone thought that the 'cookies' stored on your computer was the problem....
I'm not a computer genius by any stretch of the imagination here,
while it might have worked one time for that person or persons, that isn't the issue.

Yesterday another lady suggested typing in your password then holding down the control key & clicking sign in....
while I had never tried that one, it has worked for me this morning as I was not able to log in.
DISCLAIMER HERE I do not know if it will work on all computers I have a MAC all I can say is give it a try

The cutest thing that made me smile was her note at the bottom of the email
" I hope you can straighten this out for all of us as we do love this site. Thank you"

I am so glad you love our group!
The most powerful being I know is GOD and I will ask.

Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: