Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Game 5 Revisited....lol

Not to be your everyday run of the mill Fall Classic, in true Rays Fashion from WORST TO FIRST , for the first time in the history of the World Series, Monday nights game was suspended in the 6th inning right after the Rays tied it up 2 to 2 due to torrential down-pouring rain.

The game resumes tonight ...will they pull it out bringing the series back to Tampa?

I will be hooking away on Santa's beard hoping to finish it tonight so I can start needle-felting tomorrow before babysitting Gavin and packing for this weekends camping trip to Brooksville to attend JOURNEYFEST... no not the band Journey.

We are going to see......insert drumroll......NEWSBOYS Your surprised aren't you?!!!

Well I am excited...last week I was kinda quiet because of a few things...it was Grandma's Birthday, she would have been 96 years old, our Grandson Gavin is still having problems holding down formula & I threw out one of my mid-back vertebrae.

I need a weekend of worship! Friday will be my youngest sons 16th Birthday and in all honesty we needed to do something different this year!


Blessings 2 U Friends

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! I'm off to Colorado and Wyoming today. Going to see 3 daughters and 5 grand children. "Talk" to you soon.