There I was just sitting back watching "CHUCK", finishing a snippet bag for one of my Snippet & Tool Stools, which needs to get packed in my suitcase with the others so I can get my clothes in there, when my phone 'dings', which means I have an email.
I put my stitching down to check the mail & I find out I have been TAGGED?!?!??!?
Tagged by my dear friend Betty, who I am learning is a little bit of a stinker sometimes!
Being old I have no idea what the rules are of 'cyber blog tag' I have to research Betty's Blog "primitivebettys" to figure out what I have to do now.
LOL I have to tell you 5 things about myself (gee I guess if you read my blog you would know way more than 5 things about me) and tag five more friends...gee do I have 5 friends?
Okay Okay I will play along, thankfully we have the eldest sons DVR and I can watch the end of CHUCK when I am done!!!
1. I love old things, not antiques, although I do like them too, but old things that most people would throw away...like these old glass bottles I found while hiking through Old Mill Creek when I was 18 they were buried 1/2 way in the mud near what was left of an old farm foundation. They are on my display ledge in my kitchen with lots of other old things I have found or been given.
2. I was adopted as a baby & found out when I was 18 when someone said something to my sister, she came home & told me.
3. I have a 1/2 brother that was born 4 -6 yrs after me, around Christmas, that was also given up for adoption.
4. My Birthmother was also adopted around 4 yrs old, so I would love to find out my family history & nationality.
5. I want desperately to own a farm in the Virginia mountains where I can raise endangered breeds of farm animals & have school children visit on field trips to learn about farm life.
hhhhhmmm who to tag, who to tag