Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday and Fall is FINALLY HERE!

This week has ended almost the same way it started, chaotic.

My Halloween baby is starting to feel better he spent his 15th Birthday home sick.
However my Valentine Baby is now sick.
She was going to be my helper tomorrow at the Fall Festival in Zephyrhills. :-(

Calvin our 13yr old Russian Blue has been less than cooperative about taking his antibiotics, so every day I have the pleasure of shoving them down his throat! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I have been playing Nurse to 2 kids & a cat, trying to keep the house somewhat clean (I am failing miserably) and finish up the cubbie unit for the wool shop.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am almost done with the snowman part of my current rug design, it needs to be finished for the "Snowman Ball" launch on the 18th. An Ornie exchange that I need to find my vintage glass & stained glass tape so I can finish the ornies & get them mailed by the 13th and a Worm Challenge (those are cut wool strips for you non-HOOKERS) that I need to package up 205 strips & mail off by Nov. 10th. the fun part is getting a pattern & the variety of worms, that all participants send to the hostess, back to hook a rug by January 6th.
I have to finish up a batch of items for the Holidays to list on the auction site & in our art storefront online sometime in the next week.

So outside of those little things, I have Fall Fest tomorrow from 8:30 until 5pm, I also have a Holiday Show November 13th on the N.Side of town from 6 -9
If I even think about saying yes to anything else someone SHOOT ME. The rest of the month is full but don't want to bore you all with the rest of it here.

The weather has finally cooled down & I was able to have lunch with a friend/fellow hooker on Wednesday.
Susan brought me a Crow shirt, that our local Target store didn't have, which I plan to wear it tomorrow!

When I arrived home afterwards I found a little box waiting. It was from Betty she also picked up a Crow Shirt for me, different size, Mini Martha (my youngest) was going to wear it to help me tomorrow. :-(
Seems I paid Betty a little too much for the shirt so she also sent dark orange & antique black wool along with the shirt and candy, which I promptly gave to the kids (the one I married too!) SHE IS SOOO THOUGHTFUL! Thank you Betty!

Yesterday after staying longer than expected (we didn't pack lunch & I didn't eat breakfast) at the shop I was supposed to mow the front yard. See it was my idea to let the Golden Dewdrops go & the grass stay unmowed for Halloween to give the house an 'abandoned' look. Which must have worked because we didn't have nearly the usual 200+ trick or treaters this year.
It was pouring when we finally got home at 2:30 so I couldn't mow. Well when the hubby came home it stopped & he mowed & edged the front yard for me in between rain showers. THANK YOU DEAR!

Well I need to get moving and get something done today (the wool worms cut & mailed, the cubbie painted, the ornie supplies found, breakfast ) Calgon take me away..... Oh yah I did run a tub earlier....bye!


Blessings 2 U Friends

No comments: