Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Morning where does time go and can I order more?

The ladies were here on Friday, babysat Gavin on Saturday until 9pm, an 8 mile hike with Otis Sunday afternoon then Superbowl last night the weekend flew by again.

My favorite commercials (that I saw it because it was a bit noisy around here during the game) were the two E-trade commercials, the golf theme was the best!

After the big game we all watched Wipe Out, which is like MST3K but with people trying to compete on an obstacle course.
We watched it last season but last night was Cheerleaders vs Couch Potatoes ... Cheerleaders won!

Here are some photos of Friday Nights Crop...I was so busy chatting that I didn't get many photos ;-)
Libby came all the way from New Orleans


Guess who this is...


Twinkle my ever faithful friend & cropper working on her house building album


Veronica trying new techniques...


Saturday Morning Sahara decided Otis should play dress up
doesn't he look thrilled?

Here is a snapshot of Little Miss Kitty..she is slowly getting used to me being near her


And a few more rugs from the show


Mamie's Rug is entrancing...maybe because I miss autumn?


Off to start my day so here's wishing you an AMAZING week!

Blessings 2 U Friends

1 comment:

Libby's Library said...

It was sooooooooooo good to see you Friday night. Looking forward to getting together again.